Sunday, November 13, 2011

5 Reasons Why Consumer Tablets Are Bad For Businesses

I was reading an article over the weekend, and one thing lead to the other, and I found myself attracted to this article called "5 Reasons Why Consumer Tablets Are Bad For Business". It was kind of interesting to read because now a days, everywhere I go, I always seem to see these tablets around. Whether I'm at the mall, on campus, at a business, in restaurants, and most popularly (I believe) on air planes. Apple's launch of the iPad back in 2010 brought a whole new of killing time. Though a lot of people own iPads, I have been noticing that some shops are starting to incorporate it with their system (more obviously Apple stores). Some of the reasons why the author of the article thought that tablets were bad for businesses included:
1. They’re high on frivolity, low on functionality
2. Thieves like them
3. They drive the IT department of corporations crazy
4. Being hard to customize in high volumes
5. Their wimpy work ethic

No comments:

Post a Comment